The Bolt EFHS

The Student News Site of Edsel Ford High School

The Bolt EFHS

The Bolt EFHS

Mrs. Patroniti’s Art Club and Classes

Mrs. Patronitis Art Club and Classes

🎨 Art Club Information:

“We have an art club once a week with alternating Mondays and Thursdays. We are working on collages that will become a mural by the main office.” – Mrs. Patroniti

About Mrs. Patroniti:

Mrs. Patroniti attended College Of Creative Studies (CCS) to learn to illustrate a children’s book as she hopes to make one in the future. She became a graphic designer for a year until she decided to pursue teaching. Margaret received her teaching certification at Eastern Michigan University. This is her 13th year of teaching and currently her 10th year of teaching at Edsel Ford High School! Lastly, she is also a student at Eastern today working on a Masters program for Curriculum and Instruction.

Patroniti Fun Facts!

Her favorite color is “Purple”.

“I enjoy drawing, painting, photography and I also enjoy looking at the Murals throughout Detroit.”

Her favorite art subjects to teach are also “drawing, painting, and photography.”

🎨 Art Classes she offers:

– Intro/Advanced/AP Studio Arts Drawing and Painting class: What you will need to bring: A sketchbook for planning, folder, lined paper for bell work, canvases if needed. (Paint, painting paper, paintbrushes, color pencils, art pencils, oil pastels, and blending tools are supplied at the school; you can bring your own if preferred).

– Intro/Advanced/AP Studio Arts Photography: What you will need to bring: A folder, sketchbook, and lined paper or notebook (photo paper and film camera supplied from the school; you can bring your own phone and or a digital camera for taking photos).

Donate to The Bolt EFHS

Your donation will support the student journalists of Edsel Ford High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.